Our manifesto for environmental sustainability and work ethics.
We at LadyMum are convinced that, if you start a new entrepreneurial adventure, it has follow the rules of honesty, equity, sustainability, solidarity.
This is why we decided to publish our manifesto for environmental sustainability and work ethics here: our commitment and our mission to create a profitable and, at the same time, fair business.
- We always choose the option that minimizes the environmental impact:
- We print, only what is needed, on 100% Recycled paper.
- We minimize water consumption.
- We do not use plastic bottles.
- We supply energy produced from renewable sources.
- We only use low consumption LED bulbs.
- Our latest generation air conditioners allow maximum energy savings.
- We minimize the amount of waste produced and use separate waste collection for our waste.
- We are committed to ensuring that all our professional activities are conducted in accordance with strict ethical, professional and legal standards.
- We value and promote honesty and integrity in our work environment.
- All collaborators are considered equal: we commit ourselves daily to create a healthy work environment, free of discrimination and inappropriate behavior.
- We are committed to recognizing the right compensation to all employees, respecting their work and their professionalism.